From Florence To Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Day Tour
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience the charm of Tuscany on a day trip to Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni from Florence. Try a variety of Chianti wines paired with snacks and admire the picturesque Tuscan hills.
Cross the beautiful Chianti hills as you ride south from Florence in an air-conditioned GT bus. Arrive at San Gimignano, a medieval town declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Take time to wind your way through the narrow streets and admire the landscape. Make the second stop at Siena. Explore the Piazza del Campo, famous for the Palio Horse Race and for its splendid examples of Gothic civic architecture. You can also visit the magnificent Palazzo Pubblico.
Finally, visit Monteriggioni and its intact medieval city walls. Then, head to the Chianti area and enjoy postcard-perfect landscapes. Conclude your day at a famous wine estate and taste fine Chianti red wine along with homemade snacks.
Free cancellation Cancel up to 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed; a minimum of 4 pax is required for French, German, Italian or Portuguese
- Please note that semi-independent options do not include lunch and the Siena guided tour
- From April 1st this tour will not include lunch anymore
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- The meeting point is at Piazza Montelungo which is located 5 to 10-minutes from Santa Maria Novella Train Station by foot. Look for a staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Free time in Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni
- Visit to a wine cellar
- Wine tasting
- Oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- A guided tour of Siena (if option selected)
- Food & Drinks
- Transportation From / To Hotel
Visit San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Discover the views in Monteriggioni, a dazzling hilltop town
Wine tasting is provided in a farmhouse located in the heart of Chianti